We strive to make accessing library services and resources as simple and straightforward as possible. On this page you will find information about how to access and register for the appropriate accounts.
This page is split into the following sections
- What are the different accounts?
- How do I register for the accounts?
- What do I do if I have problems accessing or using the accounts?
What are the different accounts?
The three accounts are:
- Library catalogue account
- KLS enquiries portal account
- OpenAthens account
All of these accounts are free at the point of use and easy to register with.
The following table denotes what each account enables you to access:
|Library catalogue account||KLS enquiries portal account||OpenAthens account|
How do I register for the accounts?
Click on the relevant link for help and information:
What do I do if I have problems accessing or using the accounts?
Call us on 020 368 20600
Last updated on