The library at Porton is a welcoming and comfortable space, offering print resources, high-quality services, and professional expertise.
- Study spaces – desks and comfortable seating chairs for working or relaxing
- Print book collection reflecting current research on novel and dangerous pathogens, vaccine development, emerging zoonoses, and disaster management
- Porton Staff theses and publications
- A selection of Fiction and Wellbeing books
- A selection of books for your Learning and Development
The library opening times are 9.00 to 17.00 (weekdays only), and for the immediate future, library staff will be present only on Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week.
The Porton Library team are happy to provide training on the topics outlined here. This can be on a one-to-one basis, or in groups. We can provide this via Skype.
Porton BioPharma Ltd.
Telephone: 01980 612711 / 612450
Public Health England
Manor Farm Road