The library at Porton is a welcoming and comfortable space, offering print resources, high-quality services and professional expertise.
- Study spaces – desks and comfortable seating chairs for working or relaxing
- PHE laptops and docking stations with additional screens
- Print book collection reflecting current research on novel and dangerous pathogens, vaccine development, emerging zoonoses, and disaster management
- Staff theses and staff publications
- A selection of fiction and wellbeing books
The library is usually staffed Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
There is a self-service kiosk where you can take out, return and renew your books if there are no library staff present.
Porton BioPharma Ltd.
Telephone: 01980 612711 / 612450
Public Health England
Manor Farm Road