When you have a library catalogue account you will be able to log in to the online library catalogue to reserve/renew books and also use the self-issue kiosks at Chilton, Colindale and Porton libraries to borrow books.
You can also use this login to access the ebooks and audiobooks via Borrowbox.
This page is split into the following sections:
- How to register for a library catalogue account
- How to reset your password if you have forgotten it
- How to find out if you already have an account
- How to login to your library catalogue account
How to register for an library catalogue account
You can register for a PHE Library catalogue account here (please use your PHE email address).
- We recommend that you choose a fairly brief, memorable password as you will also use this password for the self-issue terminals at our libraries, where applicable.
- There is a minimum limit of four characters for the password but there is no restriction on characters.
Forgotten your password?
If you already have an account, you can reset your password here
Not sure if you have an account?
How to login to your online library account
Visit the catalogue at https://phe.koha-ptfs.co.uk/ to log in:
Visit the renewals page for help with renewing a book.
Speak to staff when you’re next in the library, or email email@example.com for help registering your account.