- This event has passed.
“Oh I don’t know what to believe”: an introduction to evaluating information sources
8th July @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
To register for this event, please visit EventBrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/oh-i-dont-know-what-to-believe-an-introduction-to-evaluating-sources-tickets-160759464887
This session is being delivered for Health Information Week 2021.
For more information on Health Information Week, please visit our web pages.
To see other Health Information Week events please see the event calendar.
To provide an introduction to evaluating information sources.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain why it is important to evaluate sources of information
- Apply checklists to information sources.
- Have greater confidence in evaluating sources of information
- Why evaluate information sources?
- Why does unhelpful information exist?
- Why do I need help? The infodemic problem
- What can we do about it?
- Demo of tools available to help us evaluate information sources