- This event has passed.
3rd August @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am
To register for this event, please visit EventBrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/kls-induction-tickets-160745926393
This session is for PHE Staff.
Details of Information Skills Training available to Local Authority Public Health Teams is available on our Support for Local Authority Public Health Teams pages.
To provide an overview of services available from PHE’s KLS.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- State where to find KLS representatives and methods of contact.
- Describe the services available from KLS.
- Show how to find information on the KLS web pages.
- Have increased confidence in how to access services from KLS.
- Where we are and how to contact us: library sites and Centre contacts.
- Services available from KLS:
- enquiry services,
- expert literature searching
- books journals and databases
- document delivery and inter-library loan
- information skills training,
- knowledge updates
- knowledge management