- This event has passed.
EndNote: Managing and Screening References
10th June @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
To register for this event, please visit EventBrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/endnote-managing-and-screening-references-tickets-147823059751
To provide a more in-depth look at EndNote, with a focus on modifying a library of references and screening (i.e. marking references for inclusion or exclusion)
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of recording the pathway of references from performing your literature search to identifying references for inclusion.
- Manipulate references in your EndNote Library.
- Single screen results for relevance.
- Double screen results using EndNote and Rayyan.
Have increased confidence using EndNote.
- Creating a new library
- Populating your library
- Creating groups
- De-duplicating references
- Single screening
- Double screening with EndNote
- Double screening with Rayyan