- This event has passed.
EndNote: An Introduction
26th July @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
To register for this event, please visit EventBrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/endnote-an-introduction-phe-knowledge-library-services-tickets-146961607123
PLEASE NOTE: The main session lasts an hour. It ends with an optional half hour to practise using EndNote while in the session.
This session is for PHE Staff.
Details of Information Skills Training available to Local Authority Public Health Teams is available on our Support for Local Authority Public Health Teams pages.
To provide an overview of EndNote, the reference management software provided for PHE staff.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Populate an EndNote Library with references.
- Manipulate references in EndNote.
- Have increased confidence in using EndNote to organise references.
- Navigating your library
- Exporting results from the internet to your EndNote Library
- Manually creating a reference
- Attaching documents to references
- Removing duplicate references
- Organising your library: sorting
- Organising your library: searching within your library
- Organising your library: creating groups
- Sharing an EndNote Library
- Using EndNote in a Word document (Cite While You Write)
- OPTIONAL: Half hour to practise using EndNote