- This event has passed.
EndNote: An Introduction
1st June @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
To register for this event, please visit EventBrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/endnote-an-introduction-phe-knowledge-library-services-tickets-146961607123
To provide an overview of EndNote, the reference management software provided for PHE staff.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Populate an EndNote Library with references.
- Manipulate references in EndNote.
- Have increased confidence in using EndNote to organise references.
- Navigating your library
- Exporting results from the internet to your EndNote Library
- Manually creating a reference
- Attaching documents to references
- Removing duplicate references
- Organising your library: sorting
- Organising your library: searching within your library
- Organising your library: creating groups
- Sharing an EndNote Library
- Using EndNote in a Word document (Cite While You Write)