Access to Colindale library during the COVID-19 incident.
Colindale library staff will be working from home during the incident however the library will still be open for staff working on site.
The wellbeing collection and other books are still available to borrow from our Colindale site library using the self-service kiosks. Instructions for using this are located next to the kiosk.
If you are working remotely, you can renew your books online and the instructions on this can be found here.
Knowledge and Library Services at Colindale incorporate our specialist book collection and an archive of print journals in a bright, open space that can be used for study or work. It is home to a comprehensive microbiology collection as well as rare medical history books.
- PHE laptops, desktops and docking stations for your use
- A range of desks and easy chairs for meetings, working or relaxing
- IT Training Suite that can be booked for use; please email us to enquire about availability and facilities
- Rosetta Stone language training – a dedicated computer that can be used to undertake language courses
- Book swap station – a range of fiction books for leisure reading
The library is usually staffed Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, however access is available at all times.
If you have any queries out of hours, please direct them to email@example.com.
Telephone: 020 8327 7616
Library and Knowledge Services
Public Health England
61 Colindale Avenue
The library is located on the ground floor in section 1C of the building, near the Refectory.
Last updated on