Knowledge and Library Services at Colindale incorporate our specialist book collection and an archive of print journals in a bright, open space that can be used for study or work. It is home to a comprehensive microbiology collection as well as rare medical history books.
- PHE laptops, desktops and docking stations for your use
- A range of desks and easy chairs for meetings, working or relaxing
- IT Training Suite that can be booked for use; please email us to enquire about availability and facilities
- Rosetta Stone language training – a dedicated computer that can be used to undertake language courses
- Book swap station – a range of fiction books for leisure reading
The library is usually staffed Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, however access is available at all times.
If you have any queries out of hours, please direct them to email@example.com.
Telephone: 020 8327 7616
Library and Knowledge Services
Public Health England
61 Colindale Avenue
The library is located on the ground floor in section 1C of the building, near the Refectory.