Date: Tuesday 20 October 2020
Time: 10:00-10:30am (BST)
PHE’s Knowledge and Library Services team created the Finding the evidence: coronavirus webpage to signpost people to quality information sources, and to help them search for the best evidence about this new condition. This session will describe the background to the development of this resource, and highlight the key features to help you navigate the site and find the best sources to suit your COVID-19 information needs.
Registration is now closed for this session.
- Background to the development of the resource
- Keeping up to date
- Resources for UK-based health professionals
- Guideline sources
- PHE-led COVID-19 studies
- Evidence-based collections
- Searching for the evidence
- Clinical trials and research projects
- Information for the public
- Epidemiological information
- Fact checking
- Legal, policy and practical guidance
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.